About us

Vietnames English

About us

Vinh Phat Manufacturing and Commercial Co., Ltd was established on September 22, 1998 by decision No. 041693 of the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City, is one of the leading companies in the Mold and Plastic industry in Vietnam; specializes in Designing and Manufacturing Molds - Manufacturing and commercial in high-tech industrial plastic products for the following industries: electrical appliances, pharmaceutical packaging, refrigeration ... - Manufacturing and Importing garment accessories - Producing Composite lampposts, flagpoles (FRPC). With a team of highly trained staff and advanced in mold making and injection molding technology, Vinh Phat Company is always ready to meet the different requirements of customers.

Over the years, our company has received a lot of credibility and appreciation for products and services, not only from domestic units but also overseas markets. 60% capacity of Vinh Phat's factory is used to produce export products for customers in international markets such as the US, Japan, EU and the remaining 40% is dedicated to the domestic market. With Formula:


Satisfaction and success of customers is the main motivation for VINH PHAT to strive, develop production, provide products and services that meet the criteria of "high quality and competitive price".

Vinh Phat has built and maintained a quality management system in accordance with ISO international standards, certified by TQCSI.

ISO 9001 : 2015

ISO 14001 : 2015

ISO 45001 : 2018

ISO 15378 : 2017

  1. Designer and manufacturer of molds:
  • Injection, Injection blowing and compressing molds for plastic industry
  • Precise plastic parts and plastic products for electric and electronic, textile & garment, dyeing, packaging, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
  1. Manufacturer of:
  • Plastic parts and components for refrigerator, washing machine, air conditioner, E&E products, etc.
  • Plastic-wooden mat for flooring and landscaping
  • Garment accessories including plastic string fastener for name/ price tag and garment label, pin and gun, handle, clips, hanger and hooks of all kind for garment industry.
  • Plastic hub used for waste bin, wheelie bin wheels
  • Plastic bottles, jars, pots and tubes for pharmaceutical and cosmetic packaging.
  • Plastic boxes, folding plastic boxes and crates.
  • Plastic household and homeware, home – appliance
  • PRFC flag pole and lamp pole from 3m to 16m (CE – TUV)
Back to top

Connect with us

Facebook Email Skype